Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good time for vacation

I again feel like I played really well and just didn't get rewarded. I money bubbled the $320 Quarter Million on Stars when my AA got cracked by KK. I then got 8th in a deepstack tourney on UB. I got 13th in the $30 rebuy, and I got like 20th in the $215 sniper on UB as well.

So lots of deep finishes, even a final table, and a grand total of barely positive for the day. All 4 of those tourneys paid over 10k for first. And two of them paid well over $10k. So bricking out was once again.... just frustrating.

So it's a good time for a mental break and I'm looking forward to take it. I don't know how much I will be blogging for the next week or so...

3 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Have you considered taking on any more students?

chardrian said...

Between the lessons I am getting through pokerpwnage + the fact that I want to try and play as much as I can to work my way out of my hole, I just don't foresee me having the time to take on any new students any time soon.

If/when I get a big score and can go back to not worrying about volume as much, then I definitely will take on another "protege."

Memphis MOJO said...

Keep me in mind. I want to move to the next level, thanks.