Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let the whining begin again...

Meh - I feel like I am playing extraordinarily good and I am getting deep in big field tourneys, only to fizzle at the end. I had a 14th and an 18th today to go with my 9th from yesterday and both days I ended up losing money for the day.

It might be variance, it might be the games are just getting harder, whatever it is, it remains frustrating.

I am down for the year, down for the month, and no matter what I do, I just can't seem to get my head above water this year. I know that volume wise I am still hardly playing compared to the other internet kids, and even with my low volume I have had one losing month and two winning months, which isn't bad. But I still haven't had that one real good month where I profit a ton on money and that's what a professional mtter depends on.

I am in the process of setting aside all of my WSOP money for this year, so once I do that, I will see where I am at bankroll wise and just keep on plugging away.

No comments: