Monday, April 18, 2005

Off to Lansing

Today I get to feel real grown up as I am off to my first conference. I get to go to Lansing, Michigan to learn what our office (The AG's office for those new here - although since I only have 3 readers I guess this is just wishful thinking) can do to prepare for public health emergencies. I hope we have thrilling role-playing exercises where I get to save the whole office building single-handedly. I'll give you the sccop when I return on Thursday. Until then, you are somehow going to have to survive for two whole days without a post.

3 comments:

Moral Turpitude said...

Don't you think you should have secured a guest blogger during your absence for the entertainment of your loyal readers?

FreakinRican said...

Did you do that on your weekend to St. Paul Moral?

chardrian said...

Woo hoo comments rule! I really am semi-famous. And to think I thought my loyal readers would enjoy the blissful days of not having to read my blog.