Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A victory!

I chopped the $75 24k guarantee on Tilt for just under $7k. I am not jumping for joy since it still doesn't bring my stake to profitable, but at least it brings it back close to even. And I've got to say it is a confidence boost too. I have felt like I have been playing so damn good for the last month so to have no results was killing me.

Anyhoo, the stake will likely be completed by Friday and then I'm going to try and sell out the same deal. We'll see what happens...

4 comments:

apresthus said...

Congrats on the win! Nice playing against you.
If that russian didnt flat 56 i woulda hopefully given you a run for the money. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw the end of your chop! Nice!
Will you offer us first dibs on rolling over our stakes?

janmoh

Memphis MOJO said...

Congrats on the ca$h.

chardrian said...

yeah - that hand was gross. His flat was gross. But I was happy when he knocked you out because I didn't really like having you on my left.