Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rental House Hunting

So with our house now sold we are starting the process of looking into where we will be living in Fresno. From the internet searching I have done it looks like we will be able to live in a much bigger home, possibly with a pool, and pay less in rent than we are currently paying for our mortgage. So now we just need to find something and sign a lease.

I am continuing to have problems withdrawing my money from Pokerstars which is frustrating because 95% of the people I know already have their Stars money. I think it has something to do with my long last name, but I don't know for sure. I am confident I will get my Stars funds, I just want the issue dealt with now so I don't have to waste any more time with it.

Live poker continues to go ok. I am now positive that I would have to play at least 5/10 to have a chance at making a living playing live poker, and I am not so sure my edge would be that huge in 5/10.... So I am still planning on applying for a "real job" once we get settled in Fresno.

No comments: