Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sold!

After a super tiring and frustrating process we have finally sold our house. For reals this time. At this point it feels like every possible hurdle in the process is just a means for someone to make money rather than as a true way to secure that the buyers are getting the home they have agrees to pay for. Pest inspection = $1500. Home inspection = $500. Loan appraisal coming in under our agreed upon price = $5000. But, whatever, it's done, it's time to move on, and hopefully we can reset, reboot and start saving money again when we are finally settled in Fresno.

I am continuing to play a lot of live poker, and it is going fine. I am not making a ton of money, but I am definitely profiting.

The WSOP is coming up and I really want to go to Vegas and try and make my 3rd final table in 3 years but I don't know if it is going to happen. I may try and get a last minute stake. A lot will depend on how likely I think it is that I can get staked with a lot of online money still being tied up right now.

No comments: