Friday, March 04, 2005

The News I Like to Read

In case you haven't already noticed, I am generally not a big blabber about "current events." Not that I am not interested, I just feel that enough is probably being said by others already. So no Michael Jackson, Martha Stewart, Iraq war, or Aids in Africa here (well Michael and Martha are wacky enough that they might make a future appearance - you never know). Instead I bring you news that is really important. Like this. Who wouldn't want to know about this cruising cat? Maybe the owner can train it to ride on top of even faster cars - I might watch NASCAR if there were cats on top of the cars. For a feel good story from our own humble town read this. He is right too, his story would make a perfect movie (although I see it more on the lines of a made for tv/after-school special movie rather than the big screen). But hey, no one is going to make a movie about me.

No comments: