Monday, January 26, 2009

WSOP Schedule released

So we're back from Colorado, and I feel like I'm back in the Peace Corps because I caught some GI bug that is keeping me attached to the pot at least 3 times an hour. The aromatic sulphur burps are also a plus. I am actually feeling a bit better this afternoon, but if it continues I will probably need to actually go see an M.D.

The weekend in CO was too fast but it was fun. It is always nice to see family who you haven't seen for a while.

In poker news the WSOP schedule was finally released today and I am in the process of figuring out how I am going to (try) and get staked. I am still unsure whether I am going to try and make a real run this year and play the whole series or whether I will go for like a 2 week chunk.

If it's for the whole series I will probably need somewhere between 40-50k, and I'm not sure whether I would get that much or not. I will probably put an ad up on parttimepoker and see how much interest is out there and then go from there.

Tomorrow we head up to Santa Barbara where internet access is not always available (depending on who we are staying with), so I will probably not be updating much this week.

No comments: