Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chula update


Our dog Chula tore her cranial cruciate ligament and her meniscus and had surgery on Friday. She is still very sore, but seems to be doing better today.

She looks pathetic were her shaved leg/hindquarters and she is still 3 legged, but hopefully she'll be back to normal in a couple of months.

On the poker front. I put in a half session today but am beat so will hang it up for the night. I got like 200th in the warmup and played great and although my downswing continues I am really happy with my play and feel like I am due for a heater. I am hoping to get in 4 real good days of volume this week (M-Thurs) and then we're off to Santa Barbara for a week of vacation and I'm ready to just not think of poker for a week.

I was surprsed at how many applications I have received so far (well over 20) so I will spend some of my vacation picking my protege as well.

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

Cute dog, thanks for the photo.