Sunday, March 08, 2009

Just grindin'

Nothing exciting to note. The downswing continues, but I am feeling good about my game. The one good thing is that I am getting my volume in finally. I took yesterday off, but I got in 60 tourneys last week, which is all I really am trying to do. We go on vacation next Friday so I am going to try and get in my 200 tourneys for the month before then. I am not sure it will happen because Chula has her surgery this week so I'll have to take some time off to take her in and pick her up, but I'll give it the old college try.

I haven't had a losing spell over 200 tourneys for the last 2 years, so I am hoping that that streak continues, but it is definitely in jeopardy right now as I am way down over my last 120 tourneys. If I can get a solid top three finish this next week I'll be back in the black. I am definitely due.

No comments: