Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another Positive Day but....

yeah I am still frustrated. I actually made a final table in a big tourney today, the $162 FO on Stars, but I couldn't get anything going late, took a bad beat which dropped me to like 20 BBs, and then lost a race at the Final Table to end in 9th. Again just really frustrating to get that close and then have it not pan out.

I am, however, really really happy with my play and my refusal to give up. In the tourney I final tabled, I was down to just 3 BBs on the money bubble and then battled my back all the way to the final table. And in my other tourneys I made no mistakes - I was either coolered, or bad beat which is still frustrating, but a sign of really good play.

Tomorrow my family from Santa Barbara comes in to town so I am off until next Monday and I am going to do my best to enjoy myself.

No comments: