Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I Suck at Titles

Well I didn't graduate, so I can't post on how blitzed I got this weekend (in fact even when I did graduate I didn't get blitzed since no one else graduated with me). Instead we went to Door County to go camping. Ahh, camping - yeah except it was Door County which doesn't get warm until July. Luckily we stayed at a B&B the first night, except the guy we were with snored like I have never heard before. I yelled at him twice and ended up just waking everyone else in the room up, but he kept right on shnaaarrrkkkking. Next day we risked it - most of the day was ok, but it did rain a bit, we did forget our ThermaRests and it was butt-ass cold that night. All in all a good weekend.

Even better was practicing my drive up to Greenbay - the Queen of Camelot awaits me this Friday.

No comments: