Friday, May 20, 2005

Queen of Camelot Take 2

So I woke up way way too early this morning to go to Green Bay today for my motion to dismiss hearing against the Queen of Camelot. Motion granted. The judge basically talked for five minutes explaining why the motion should be dismissed and I just had to say "that is correct your honor" ... "that is also correct your honor." So her action was dismissed and we have been awarded costs. But, now I have to go back next month because we are having a hearing for costs. Scary thought - if I'll eat a finger for a box of cookies, how much is my work on this case worth?

2 comments:

chardrian said...

I was thinking I should have to pay her, since she is one of the few people who gets me out of the office. But, waking up before 6am is a big no-no for me, so I gotta at least charge for gas and the breakfast.

chardrian said...

The comments are the best part. Makes you ffel really special. Sometiems I need to jumpstart that ego-boost myself.

Mmmm-mmmm-mmmm, fingers.