Monday, May 09, 2005

The Incredibly Non-exciting Life of a Newly Minted Lawyer

I have been recently criticized for failing to update my blog. Well that's cuz there's been nothing interesting going on lately. Write a brief, file a motion, same old same old. Even my cursory glances of the news of the weird have not been blog worthy. I was thinking of adding some excitement to this building and my life by streaking every floor, but figured I should wait until I pass my probationary period for that (and oh what a post that will be). I am hoping things will pick up this week so that my faithful two readers do not abandon me.

5 comments:

Moral Turpitude said...

So make some stuff up or microwave something unusual in the office breakroom.

FreakinRican said...

Or you can actually chop your finger off and eat it and see exactly how much you would do it for now that you have some experience with it.

chardrian said...

Money first, chopping later.

Moral Turpitude said...

I thought you said a box of cookies would do it.

chardrian said...

Cookies for tasting someone else's finger. You chop, I'll taste. Money for chopping off my finger - and once I had chopped my own finger off, sure I would throw in a taste for free.