Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tag - I'm it

I guess I'm supposed to list my Top Ten turn ons and turn offs. But I suck at these things.

Turn Ons
1) my wife
2) sense of humor
3) sports
4) poker
5) sense of adventure
6) vacation
7) ability to put up with me
8) TV (reality shows)
9) Stupid tricks (gleeking, squeeking ears, etc.)
10) fairness

Turn offs
1) huge egos
2) absolutely no ego (not into the fishing for compliments thing)
3) mean drunks
4) holier than thou attitudes
5) the telephone
6) losing
7) stress
8) having to list things when you have no idea what to list
9) seafood
10) smegma

2 comments:

nina said...

you like all reality shows? Hmmmm...

chardrian said...

Well - I'm not a huge fan of Apprentice. But otherwise, yup, I'm a sucker for those shows. And, Survivor is going to be in Guatemala this year... considering I flew off a cliff, lacerated my spleen, and survived in Guatemala I just assumed that they would automatically make me a contestant this year. Unfortunately not.