Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back Home Again

I'm not super keen on announcing my future vacations on this blog just because I don't really love announcing that our house is going to be empty for a decent period of time. So that's why I wasn't updating a lot recently. My wife had a week off and we headed to Santa Barbara. She had to do quite a bit of work while she was there so it wasn't a super exciting vacation, but it was nice, as always, to just relax and be treated like royalty. My sister's kids are the biggest germ carriers I've ever come in contact with so whenever I visit them, I get sick, so unfortunately I spent a good part of this last week recovering from a nasty head cold.

Anyhoo, I just got back from the 6 hour drive home. I am meeting with a couple of realtors tomorrow. And then I hope to be getting back into the poker swing later this week as well. Right now I am more worried about getting the house ready to be put on the market then anything else, so we'll just see how poker fits in and I'll go from there.

No comments: