Tuesday, May 05, 2009

tough stretch

I am in the midst of a 3 week downswing. And my mind is starting to play tricks on me. I start questioning whether it is bad luck, variance, or whether I am playing poorly. So then I start concentrating on just playing mistake free poker. But then of course, whenever I lose it is due to a bad beat and I start bemoaning my luck. So then I start getting away from the mindset I want to be in and I begin questioning whether it is my play or my luck that is hindering me and the cycle continues.

But when I look at my HHs, I see no glaring holes. I am playing good, solid poker, and just not getting my big hands to hold. And each day that I don't win, it eats at me a little more. I need my run good back. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top. One time! Hold!

I am getting tired of sighing.

No comments: