Friday, May 08, 2009

Warning - bitch post ahead

I am just so frustrated with poker right now it's hard to describe. I just can't seem to catch a break. Feels like every single time I lose it is because of a bad beat or a cooler. Feels like every single time I make a move versus an aggressive opp he actually wakes up with a hand. Feels like every single time I get AA everyone either folds or I get cracked. Quite simply, it feels like poo.

So I take a deep breath. I check my records and I still have the same bankroll that I did in January. I have made enough that I have made my monthly withdrawals and set aside enough so that I can go to Vegas for the WSOP next month. My ROI although drastically lowered is still ok at just under 40% and just needs one decent score to get back above 50%. Breeeeeaaaaaatttttthhhhhheeeeeee.

Tomorrow is another day. Rinse, cycle, repeat.

1 comment:

Fjaman said...

I feel your pain, had a similar downswing jan-apr but now im on a total sick heater, it always turns around when you consistently get in with the best of it