Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FML

I don't like writing bitchy/whinky posts but often that is how I feel at the end of a bad day at the tables. I made a few small mistakes today but mostly just ran like ass. I didn't cash in any of the 13 tourneys I played today. I dropped over $500 in the 50 rebuy losing 4 straight races during the rebuy hour, money bubbled the $75k, quarter million, $55 FO, and $33 rebuy. I feel like any time I have any sort of decent run I am doomed to grab my ankles and I hate it. I hate losing. I hate it.

I know taking a step back I am having and can still have a very profitable month and year. But with the money I have taken out for vegas, plus the monthly withdrawal I will soon have to make, plus this week's downswing and it just adds pressure. Anyhoo - I'll be back at it tomorrow.

No comments: