Wednesday, April 01, 2009

frustrated

I got 12th in the 50k on Tilt when my AA was cracked by 99. I also got semideep in both the quartermillion on stars and the sniper on UB when my AA was cracked again. I think I let the bad beats get to me because I ended up calling off my stack with JKo in the Quartermillion when I was over 20 BBs deep in a situation where I needed 44% equity and probably didnt have it.

It's that last hand that will bother me the most - I don't like getting bad beats, but at least I know I played well; but when I lose in a situation where I didn't need to put my chips at risk and I do anyways - that's when I really get frustrated. I may not have won the tourney if I had played that hand better, but at least I would have given myself a shot.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: