Sunday, April 05, 2009

WSOP Update

I just booked my lodging for the WSOP for the month of June, so I am definitely going. The bankroll is not totally defined yet but I will have enough to play in pretty much every event leading up to the Main Event that I want to.

So I am getting excited. But I also realize that one week in, it will definitely be a grind and being away from home will start getting old. At least I have a place with a kitchen this time so I will be able to eat my own food and not be forced into eating out for every meal.

On the coaching front, both of my students are doing well but one of them is just on a total heater - he was won 2 tourneys on Stars in the last two days. I am playing a full schedule today so hopefully some of his run good can rub off on me.

No comments: