Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No mas

Pretty spectacularly anklegrabbing night. I lost a FT stack in the 75k w/AQ vs JK all-in pre and then got daggered on an AxJx....K board. Lost KK to AA in the QuarterMillion and then lost another FT stack with JJ versus AK vs AT in the $30 rebuy. Definitely frustrating getting so close to big money and then have it snatched from my grasp. I have had more 10th-20th place finishes these last two weeks than I have ever had. So yeah, boo hoo.

I'm taking tomorrow through Sat off. Hopefully the run good will hit me square in the face on Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!